An Imperfect bottle - for a PERFECT tan!
Pole-friendly - no need to wash it off before pole training or performance. Skin-friendly - natural extracts to enhance the tone & appearance of your skin. Build up a gorgeous golden tan, & then maintain with the unscented or scented Pole Physics Lotion.
Hate not wearing white when you're tanning? Yup us too! So, our tanner is quickly absorbed leaving no residue. Full colour control as you build depth of colour with each application... and yes you can wear white!
Smell is something that often deters people from tanning. With this lotion, we promise there’s no horsey stink. In fact, we use the same incredible natural fragrance blend used in our Australian Lemon Myrtle lotion. This leaves our tanner with a light summery scent, reminiscent of the Australian coastal bushland.
Our all-natural origin DHA has been masked perfectly with a natural blend of fragrances that is subtle, delicate & uplifting. It's the same blend we use in our Lemon Myrtle lotion, so you have the option to use both together. Tanner for your body, Lemon Myrtle blend on your hands & feet... and later as a tan extender when you have built up the desired colour. It’s a custom blend of Backhousia Citriodora (Australian Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract; the scent is light, fresh & all importantly natural.
The same high-quality base as our Sensitiv+e lotion, this tanner is the only pole-friendly gradual tanner to leave skin with a gentle but invigorating scent.
With Pole Physics, not only can you tan & pole, you can also smell nice!! Winning!!
Performance formula. Designed for high-performance use. Athletes & dancers. No-slick. Non-slip. Quickly absorbed. Max hydration. The core purpose of using this body lotion is to moisturise & hydrate skin. Its light formula is easily absorbed, without leaving greasy or sticky residue. Packed full of incredible, high quality ingredients, Pole Physics is enriched with extracts to visibly tone & energise the appearance of the skin.
The key ingredients:
1. Naturally sourced DHA – high quality Natural Origin DHA - Our DHA is sourced naturally from Glycerin, specifically vegetable origin glycerin that is predominantly sourced from rapeseed (Brassica napus, variety napus) colza, a plant of the mustard family (Brassicaceae).
2. Vitamin E. Natural Tocopherol (Vitamin E), a powerful antioxidant that helps moisturize, nourish, protect, & visibly tone the appearance of your skin. The OG of skincare products & used in the industry for over 50 years. When applied regularly to the skin it can aid in skin repair & restoration. Vitamin E is also known to support the immune system, cell function, & overall skin health.
3. Gingko Biloba. Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo Biloba) Antioxidant, diminishes the appearance of wrinkles. Soothes the irritation of dry skin, tonic, stimulant. Extracted from the leaves of the Gingko Biloba tree native to southern Japan & China, it has been used in eastern medicine back to the 15th century. In addition to its antioxidant qualities, Ginkgo Biloba is also known for its soothing & anti-inflammatory qualities.
4. Horsetail. Equisetum Arvense (horsetail) is a perennial fern - its properties include elasticising, use as an astringent, cleansing & energising skin. The COSMOS Certified Natural Horsetail extract we use is ideal for Normal, Mature, Dry, Sensitive, & Problem skin. Another natural plant extract that has been in use in eastern medicine for centuries. Also, an antioxidant, Horsetail is known to have antibacterial & antimicrobial properties.
For over 10yrs Pole Physics' unique formula has proven to polers around the world that healthy skin does grip better...naturally!
• No ‘stink’ gradual tan... Because why shouldn’t you smell great while tanning?
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
• Mineral Oils
For the full ingredients list please click here
For best results: lotion should be applied 7-10 hours before poling (ideally after your shower each day). Exfoliate 2-3 times a week & enjoy the sensation of moisturised, toned skin again. Whilst this is a ‘gradual’ tan, you will still see a beautiful golden glow from your first application. However, because it's a "gradual tanner" you actually have full control over how dark you go.
For a darker tan, simply reapply. When you reach the colour you want, switch to our Lemon Myrtle blend or our Sensitiv+e to extend your tan.
It generally takes less than two weeks on average to start to see a difference in your beautiful skin. Results may vary depending on the degree of hydration required, environmental factors & other products being applied to the skin (e.g. alcohol based grip products that may counter the effects of moisturising). Get excited – you can tan, wear white AND pole in the one day!